Summer is in its peak and I wanted to share this fun orangy-red makeup look with you guys. You can rock this look for a fun night out with your girls, for a beach event or meeting or anytime you feel like it!
I like to wear a messy hair/bun, denim shorts and a simple shirt (also love off the shoulder top) or a white maxi dress with this simple, playful yet feminine type of look which I am all about this moment!
Products/Technique I have used to create this look:
- I applied my NARS Pure Radiant tinted moisturizer with SPF in the shade Saint Moritz on to the real techniques sponge and added a drop of face oil for a more glowy and radiant finish
- I contoured with the Kat Von D Shade and Light palette and bronzed my face with the Estée Lauder – Bronze Goddess Powder
- Crease color: MAC – Embark & warm orangy tones from the Morphe – 35O Palette to blend the crease out. Diffuse color by blending it slightly above the crease
- I mixed Peach smoothie from MakeUp Geek together with the orangy color from the Morphe 35o Palette and padded it on to my lid to create a lighter and ombré version of the crease color.
- MUFE lip liner – Aqualiner in 1C
- Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick Color Pop in Cozy
Top: Forever 21
Let me know in the comments below how you like this look and if you do like it share it with your friends. Also, if you do recreate a bold orangy-red look, don’t forget to tag me, so I can see how gorgeous you look!
Sending lots of Aloha your way!