Today, I have another beauty haul for you including
- Color Pop Products (Eyes, Cheeks and Lips)
- Khol Kajals
- Tinted Moisturizer
- Dry Shampoo aka Perfume For Your Hair
If you have missed my most recent high-end and drugstore makeup haul including some Dior, Chanel, MakeUp Forever, Essence and L’oreal products, click here.
COLOR POP HAUL
- KathleenLights is a bright coppery eyeshadow with a pearlized finish. It is part of the collaboration that the youtuber Kathleen Lights did with color pop.
I can’t wait to try a bronzy golden look with it!
- Crème Gel Liner in Timber is one of the new gel eyeliners from color pop. It is not displayed in the picture because I left it at my friends place but it is well worth mentioning as it is a beautiful grey color that brings out brown eyes just beautifully. I love to use it for a more natural look, as grey is not as harsh as black liner.
- Wisp is an absolutely stunning golden champagny highlighter that has subtle yet reflective hues of gold duo chrome finishes. I also love to use it as an inner corner highlighter as it opens the eye and gives the eye a beautiful hint of light
- I went with another product from the Kathleen Light collaboration. Lumière 2 which is a mauve ultra matte liquid lip.
- I am absolutely crazy about this true orange red ultra satin liquid lip called Cozy. I think it absolutely perfect for summer time (or any time really ;-)) as it makes any look just pop.
- Last but not least, I finally got my hands on this ultra matte liquid lip a lot of people are raving about – beeper! I really like it, however, it reminds me a lot of the Kat Von D Bow and Arrow liquid lip.
Rest Of My Beauty Haul
- I have been wanting to try out two different types of lashes. One being Huda Beauty Lashes and two being Lilly Ghalichi Lashes. Today, I picked up Huda Beauty Lashes, in the style Samantha, which is a full yet natural type of lash.
- I also did pick up some of my favorite lashes – Ardell’s. I like them because they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, easy to find and affordable.
- 111 – is part of the Natural collection
- 113 – is part of the Glamour collection
- I also love the demi whispies!
- I came across those two eyeliners from Rimmel while on my hunt for a liner that would last on my tightline (and is not black). It is a waterproof kohl eye liner that has long lasting color intensity which I really like. The brown one reminds me of Teddy Khol Kajal from MAC.
- Especially during summer time, I like my makeup to be light yet still flawless. My skin has to peek through my makeup and that is why I like avoiding heavy foundations and tend to grab often tinted moisturizers (and spot conceal if needed). If you follow me for a while now, than you know that I love Clarins products. I just got the HydraQuench Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in the color 4. It is recommended for combination and oily skin which is great for me.
Elizabeth & James – Nirvana White (14$)
- I LOVE this product not only because of what it is supposed to do but especially for the way it makes my hair smell! Chances are high that you have heard about the perfume Nirvana from Elizabeth and James (the Olsen twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen). I really enjoy the scent that is very feminine and sophisticated.
Since I do wash my hair only 1-2 times a week, I have always been looking for a light scented spray for my hair. As I stood in line at Sephora (they always get you with their little sample sized products lol), I couldn’t pass the opportunity to pick up a small size of the dry shampoo which I already love. It is lightly perfumed with Nirvana White’s blend of peony, muguet, and musk.
Have you tried any of these products? If yes, which one is your favorite? Let me know what you plan on picking up for summer!
Have a lovely long weekend (if you are here in the US) and a regular lovely weekend every where else in the world! Let me know where you all are from! Aloha from Hawai’i!