I am always so honored, touched and grateful, when my work, for something I put my heart and dedication into, is getting recognized – especially when it comes from my peers who are in the same boat as I am. That is why I want to thank Brittany from Life in Lipstick so much for nominating me. It truly means a lot! Brittany is ‘ a recent graduate, newlywed, and catmom’ and an amazing fellow blogger. Besides beauty and fashion, she also has amazing and mouthwatering posts on food and wine! Check out her blog (here) and let her know I’ve sent you!
I will list 7 (random and hopefully interesting) facts about me and will nominate some fellow bloggers which I believe are worth checking out and who I would like to know more about!
Let’s get started:
- I do not like shopping for clothes – I am not sure if it is still a remnant from when I was bigger and nothing seemed to fit or if I just generally don’t like dealing with too many people in stores and trying on different items. (However, I love shopping for makeup ;-))
- Among my friends and family, I am known to be very loyal, honest and trustworthy. That is why my loved ones (and strangers) often confide me with their secrets and ask me for advice. Maybe that unconsciously motivated me to become a psychologist.
- I am a big soccer fan. People are always so amazed when we talk about soccer and they realize, that I may know more about soccer than some dude lol. My favorite soccer club is F.C. Bayern Munich.
- I try to learn something new every day – I love learning new things! I am subscribed to a website called ‘Now I Know’, which sends me a daily email consisting of one short paragraph on a specific topic (today’s topic: why the hook at the end of a measuring tape is loose).
- My top 3 makeup items I can’t live without: Bronzer, Gel Eyeliner and Lip Liner!
- I love reading books. My all time favorite book is The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo. Every time I reread it, I find a different meaning to it (depending on which life situation I currently am in).
- I love the smell of coconut, orange blossom, gardenia, ylang ylang and yasmine but I don’t like the smell of vanilla and strawberries (in perfumes/scents).
I nominate the following ladies for The One Lovely Blog Award:
- KOKO from atkokosplace
- Katia from katiabeautyandlife
- Dev from the cheerfulchoice
- Erica from ericajoyblog
- Galit from cofee n’notes
- The Beauty Drive
- Charlotte from charlottesmakeupblog
- Alexa from Alexamakeupbeauty
- Holly from dasilvax
I hope you enjoyed these random facts about me and please let me know some funny/interesting facts about you in the comments below!