Summer time = Show off your feet time! Don’t we all want to have those baby soft feet that make our new sandals look even better?
Especially since living in Hawai’i and basically always wearing open shoes (or no shoes at all), I try to keep my feet as presentable as possible.
I have tried a lot of different things to keep my feet free of cracks and dry patches – such as professional pedicures, pumice stones, thick hydrating creams, you name it (I still opt for some of these options from time to time).
I recently came across a foot soak that sounded too good to be true, but when I saw the great results on my friends feet, I had to try it myself…and let me tell you – it is the quickest, easiest and best treatment I have tried so far.
Soo, what do you need?
- a bucket/tub/ aluminum pan
- 1.5 cups of Listerine mouthwash (I like to use the blue one)
- 1.5 cups of white vinegar
- 3 cups of warm – hot water
Optional: if you want to add some detoxifying salts, feel free to add them into the mixture as well
How does it work?
- Mix all the ingredients together and place your feet into the pan (so that they are covered with the liquid).
- Let your feet soak for at least 20 min
- Don’t worry if your feet turn blue as it will disappear once you gently scrub them
- Pad them dry and remove the dead skin with a gentle pumice stone
- Put some hydrating cream on and
Rock your new sandals!
You can repeat this treatment every week or as needed.
If you have already tried this or want to try it, please let me know in the comments below. If you have a secret to baby soft feet please let us know below and lets chat!
Follow me here on my blog (www.claudiamariefit.com) and become part of my blog ohana! I have so many great people sharing their thoughts and enriching my posts with their knowledge.
Enjoy your baby soft feet this summer!