Today, I want to share a quick, natural and fresh daytime makeup look with you, which I have been loving lately. In case you have missed my ‘go to makeup look and favorite products’ I will link it here for you to check out.
This look is all about a flawless base and a little bit of definition on the eyes. It will take you less than 10minutes but still look put together and I think this look is especially nice for spring and the hotter days to come.
Face products I have used to create this look:
- Moisturizer: Murad – Essential C Moisturizer – In order for your makeup to go on smoothly you want to make sure that your face is hydrated and prepped right.
- Primer: Dr. Brand – ‘Pores no more’ – I do not always use a primer but for a look where I want the skin to be the focus I like to minimize my pores and prime my face
- Foundation: Too Faced – Born this way in the shade light beige – this foundation gives enough coverage but still looks very natural and just like skin (but better ;-))
- Concealer: NARS – Radiant creamy concealer in the shade custard – my favorite concealer as it is creamy, gives enough coverage and is blendable
- Contour/Bronzer: Too Faced – Chocolate soleil powder in medium-dark My favorite bronzer as it gives a sunkissed and natural tan)
- Highlighter: Hourglass – Ambient Lighting Palette which is great for a settle and lit from within kind of glow.
You can set your face with a setting powder if you want your makeup to last all day but I personally love when my natural oils come out during the day and give me that healthy, natural glow.
Tool I used to blend all the face products:
- Damp Beauty Blender: I love to use the beauty blender to blend out my foundation and concealer to ensure a flawless and well blended base.
Products I used on my eyes:
- Eyes: MakeUp Geek – Beach Smoothie all over the lid as my base color and to make the next eyeshadows to blend easier.
- Makeup Geek – Frappe in the crease to define and contour my eye shape.
- Morphe – 35O Palette blended into the crease to intensify the look.
- I than applied Clarins – Eye pencil in 01 noir waterproof to my upper lashline and smudged it out to densify my lashes and intensify the look a little bit without using a winged liner.
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Wiz in medium brown and the clear brow gel
- Mascara: Rimmel – Lash Accelerator on my bottom lashes and to blend my lases with the
- Lashes: Ardell – Demi Whispies
Products I used on my lips:
- MAC – Stripdown
- NYX buttergloss – in crême brûlée
I hope you enjoyed this look and you are all having a great day! I would love to know which products or look do YOU like when you want to go not full out but still put together.
Let me know in the comments below and I am looking forward to chatting with you! Also, please feel free to share this look (or any of my posts) with your family and friends!