I have been tagged by the sweet DANNIIJANE to answer a few question related to beauty and my blog in general. Since I always enjoy reading tags and to get to know the blogger a bit better, I thought I will address these questions in this post. DANNIIJANE is such a supportive fellow beauty blogger and I enjoy reading her beauty reviews as well as her posts on different places she has visited.
1.What is currently your favorite makeup or beauty item?
– My current favorite makeup item…uhhh that is hard…I must go with the TOO FACED – CHOCOLATE SOLEIL BRONZER in medium-deep as I love a nice sun kissed look and I can also use it as an eye shadow (to define my crease)
– My current favorite beauty/skincare item is my OZ NATURALS – VITAMIN C SERUM because I after only using it for a few weeks now, I can see incredible results.
2. What is your favorite makeup look, e.g. smokey eye?
– I love a nude/brownish smokey eye paired with a matte winged liner. I love smoking out my eye shadow as I think it brings out the shape of my eyes nicely.
3. Why did you start your blog?
– I started my blog about 3 weeks ago because I felt the urge of sharing my story/journey and the things I am passionate about – with the hope that I can inspire or motivate other women.
4. Which of your blog posts is your favorite and why?
– All of the posts are very special to me as I put my whole heart into each one them but I think my first one (HERE) has a special place in my heart as I get out there into the blogger world for the first time.I guess you always feel vulnerable when you get out of your comfort zone but this is where the magic happens 🙂 plus I connected with a lot of you! Content wise I really like this one (HERE) as it is super important to me to educate/inspire/motivate women to make healthier and better choices.
5. Which three makeup or beauty items are on your wish list?
– The perfume BEACH WALK by Replica (I have heard so many great things about this one and CELINA recommended this one as well)
-Bobbi Brown lip pencil in natural and Charlotte Tilbury lip pencil in iconic nude
-NARS velvet matte skin tint broad spectrum SPF 30
6. What activities do you like to do in your spare time?
– I can’t believe I am saying this but I love to workout (weights, pilates, hiking, stand-up paddling,…)
– I love to spend time at the beach (BBQ and spend time with good people)
-I love to discover different places and go on roadtrips
-I dance Hula
-I love to cook
7. Do you have any travel wish lists for this year?
– I would love to visit:
- East Africa (Madagascar, Tanzania and Kenya)
- Cuba and
8. What is your favorite shop?
– Makeup wise I have to say Sephora (where I grew up we didn’t have any Sephoras so I have a lot of catching up)
9. Which makeup brand is your favorite?
– I really like Yves Saint Laurent, Too Faced and NYX
10. Lipstick or lip gloss?
– At the moment I am into matte lips but overall I have to say glossy lips.
Here are a few questions I would like to know from YOU! I would love everyone who reads this to participate 🙂
- Which of your features do you like most and why?
- What do you notice first when you meet another woman wearing makeup?
- On a scale from 1 to 10 how confident do you feel drawing a winged liner?
- Which color family do you like the most at the moment?
- If you’d be a celebrity makeup artist who’d you want your client to be?
- What is the one skin care item you can’t live without?
- Do you remember what your first beauty item was? If yes, what was it?
- What is your message to young girls starting off with makeup?
Please make sure to tag me if you are answering these question so that I can see your answers 🙂
Have a lovely weekend and I am looking forward hearing from you.