I am thrilled and honored to tell you that I have been nominated for
The Creative Blogger Award!
What makes it even more special is the fact that I have been nominated by my very first follower Sheema who encouraged me right from the start (almost 2 weeks ago)! She is absolutely gorgeous, kind and real! I highly recommend checking out her blog!
I love when women empower each other because that is what strong women do – behind every strong woman is an army of strong and empowering women! – ClaudiaMarie
RULES FOR THE CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15-20 bloggers and add their links
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
- Keep the rules in your blog
5 Random Facts About Me:
- After finishing high-school I have traveled to Australia, bought a 4WD, built a bed into the back of the car and traveled around the country for a whole year and absolutely loved the feeling of freedom.
- Besides obtaining my Psychology Degree, one of my biggest successes has been changing my lifestyle to being healthy, strong and active and losing 60lbs. I will share more about my journey as it completely changed my self-confidence.
- I eat pretty clean 80% of the time and the other 20% it is an “I eat Nutella straight out of the jar” kind of time.
- I spent 4 months in Costa Rica where I lived in a host family, learned Spanish, traveled around Costa Rica and Panama and worked in an orphanage. The most beautiful thing about all that is that I met the most amazing person…my soulmate.
- I am a total morning person – ya I am the kind of person who came into school singing and wishing everyone a good morning lol. I wake up around 4:30am and like to start my day with a workout. Typically, I am in bed by 10:30pm the latest.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers who I very much enjoy reading. I highly recommend to check them out and show them some love:
Dianne Gray – a fellow Far North Queenslander who won over a dozen awards with her incredible writings kills.
Zee – has a beautiful webpage where she shares how she “reviews the world”.
Petite Mariele – she is so talented and her makeup looks are the bomb.
Melati – I love her blog posts which are filled with knowledge on natural, vegan and organic body and bath products
Mammu – she is such a positive person and inspires me to wear more colors
Zinita – we share the obsession for beauty and skincare and I just love reading her honest posts.
There are so many more who I think are so creative and I am discovering new blogs everyday 🙂
Have a lovely day,